Flat-Head Socket Cap Screw (#10-32 x 3/8 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: #10
- Length: 3/8 in.
- Size: #10-32 x 3/8 in.
- Material: Steel Alloy
- Ideal for use in confined areas where the head needs to be flush or below the surface
- Parts install easily with an Allen-style wrench
- Parts have a high torque capability
- Variants range from #4-40 thru #10-32 in coarse & fine thread sizes
- These flat-head socket cap screws feature fine #10-32 thread, measure 3/8" in length, and install with a 1/8" Allen wrench
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of flat-head socket cap screws from Hillman. Socket cap screws carry a recessed internal socket drive to add strength. They are commonly used on machine parts, manufacturing equipment, and other mechanical applications. Variants in this assortment range from #4-40 thru #10-32 in coarse & fine thread sizes. Full assortment contains sixteen (16) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #3890 - #3892 and #43580 - #43592.
Write Your Own Review