Flat-Head Socket Cap Screw (#8-32 x 1/2 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: #8
- Length: 1/2 in.
- Size: #8-32 x 1/2 in.
- Material: Steel Alloy
- Ideal for use in confined areas where the head needs to be flush or below the surface
- Parts install easily with an Allen-style wrench
- Parts have a high torque capability
- Variants range from #6-32 thru 3/8"-16 in coarse thread sizes
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of flat-head socket cap screws from Hillman. Socket cap screws carry a recessed internal socket drive to add strength. They are commonly used on machine parts, manufacturing equipment, and other mechanical applications. Variants in this assortment range from #6-32 to 3/8"-16 in coarse thread size. Full assortment contains sixteen (16) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #3890 - #3905.
Write Your Own Review
- Casement Universal Tee Handles, Fits 5 sizes, Aluminum, 2 per pkg.Prime-Line Products$7.99Quickview