FOG Safe Drain Guard for Fats, Oil, and Grease, 3 Pack
- The FOG Safe drain guard is made with recycled paper materials
- Oil absorbent material is designed to absorb used cooking oil for easy disposal
- The FOG Safe drain guard is designed to be a one-time use only product
- Each FOG Safe drain guard is designed to hold up to 4 ounces of oil
- Can be used on the counter top instead of putting it in the sink
What is FOG? FOG is an acronym for Fats, Oils, and Grease. FOG is a leading cause of sewer backups into basements. FOG occurs when cooking fats are poured down the drain and coat the inside of the pipes, eventually forming a blockage. Additionally, FOG accumulates in sewer systems causing clogs and backups. It is commonly used as a cooking term. FOG Safe is a drain guard that is designed to fit inside of your sink drain and allow you to easily dispose of your cooking oil.
- #78 Extension Spring, 9/32 in. (Diam) x 7/8 in. (L)Hillman$2.00Quickview