Galvanized Carriage Bolt 1/2x3-1/2
- Diam/Gauge: 1/2 in.
- Length: 3.5 in.
- Carriage bolts are designed to fasten a wooden face to either wood or metal
- Flat head provides a semi-flush finish to applications
- The head is designed to eliminate the need for a washer
- Square underside of the head is self locking to eliminate the need for a driving tool
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
Carriage bolts are designed to fasten a wooden face to either a wood or metal frame. Its flat head is designed to eliminate the need for a washer and provide a semi-flush finish to applications. The square underside of the head is self-locking to eliminate spinning and the need for a driving tool. The galvanized finish provides optimal rust prevention but can be chalky in appearance.
Write Your Own Review
- Forged Steel MachinerY EYe Bolt Plain Pattern 5/8-11Hillman$13.99Quickview
- 6 AWG Romex SIMpull 3 Con Nonmetallic-Sheathed Cable (Sold Per Foot)Special Price $0.25 Regular Price $1.59Quickview