Galvanized Carriage Bolt 3/8x6
- Diam/Gauge: 3/8 in.
- Length: 6 in.
- Carriage bolts are designed to fasten a wooden face to either wood or metal
- Flat head provides a semi-flush finish to applications
- The head is designed to eliminate the need for a washer
- Square underside of the head is self locking to eliminate the need for a driving tool
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
Carriage bolts are designed to fasten a wooden face to either a wood or metal frame. Its flat head is designed to eliminate the need for a washer and provide a semi-flush finish to applications. The square underside of the head is self-locking to eliminate spinning and the need for a driving tool. The galvanized finish provides optimal rust prevention but can be chalky in appearance.
Write Your Own Review
- B 551 Sliding Screen Door 1 in. High Density Polyethlene Roller, Narrow Center Groove, 2 PackPrime-Line Products$4.39Quickview
- Stops Rust Hammered Spray, 12 oz Spray Paint, GoldRust-Oleum$6.99Quickview