Galvanized Dual Torq Deck Screw #10 x 3-1/2 in., 5 lb. Box
- Diam/Gauge: #10
- Length: 3-1/2 in.
- Size: #10 x 3-1/2 in.
- Material: Steel
- Galvanized screws provide excellent corrosion protection
- Dual Torq drive was engineered to use both Philips and square drive bits for ease of use
- Galvanized exterior is perfect for decks, fences, and furniture
- For use with ACQ, CA, and CCA treated wood (not recommended for cedar or redwoods)
Galvanized Dual Torq Deck Screws are the perfect screws for your decking and all other outdoor projects. Specially engineered for harsh weather conditions, these mechanically galvanized screws provide excellent corrosion resistance. Designed as a Philips drive with a square at its center, these Dual-Torq screws give you more driving options. While Galvanized Dual Torq Deck Screws are fantastic for pressure treated woods, the finish may cause staining in cedar or redwood.
Write Your Own Review
- Rectangular face with an oblong inset closet door pull, Brass plated, 2 per pkg.Prime-Line Products$8.69Quickview
- Weber 22 in. Original Kettle Charcoal Grill, BlackWeber$119.99Quickview