Galvanized Hex Lag Screw 1/2x5
- Diam/Gauge: 1/2 in.
- Length: 5 in.
- Designed to attach objects to wood and anchoring masonry
- Galvanized to provide superior weather and corrosion protection
- Coarse threads designed for pre-drilled holes to prevent splitting or snapping
- Hex drive for controlled traction with a socket or wrench
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
Manufactured to be extremely sturdy, lag screws are some of the toughest fasteners. This Galvanized Hex Lag Screw provides superior weather and corrosion protection, making it ideal for outdoor projects. Use this lag screw to attach objects to wood. Common applications include retaining walls, deck frames, and outdoor play equipment. When used with a lag shield, this screw can also be used for masonry application. This galvanized hex lag screw has coarse threads with a hexagonal drive, and requires clearance above the fastener. The screw has a galvanized finish which contains more corrosion resistant properties, allowing it to last longer than those made with traditional steel. Use in a pre-drilled hole; see product package for pre-drilling instructions.
Write Your Own Review
- Stops Rust Textured Spray, 12 oz Spray Paint, Bronze TexturedRust-Oleum$8.99Quickview