Grade 5 Hex Cap Screws (5/16-24 Coarse Thread x 4 in. Length) - (Assortment #122)
- Diam/Gauge: 5/16 in.
- Length: 4 in.
- Size: 5/16-24 x 4 in.
- Material: Steel
- Hex cap screws are designed to be used with washers and hex nuts to create sturdy fasteners with a secure seal
- These hex cap screws are made of Grade 5 medium carbon steel
- Included hex cap screws feature a 5/16"-24 fine screw thread size
- Included variants come in lengths ranging 3/4" thru 4"
- Look in-store for assortment tray #122
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
A Hillman assortment of grade 5 hex cap screws with 5/16"-24 fine screw thread. Hex cap screws, or hex bolts, are perfect for most applications in which a stronger, sturdier bolt is desired. A common feature on hex cap screws is a washer surface directly under the head which creates a better seal. The assortment features hex cap screws in variants featuring 5/16"-24 fine screw thread in lengths ranging 3/4" thru 4". Full assortment contains eight (8) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #1674 - #1681.
Write Your Own Review
- Bayer Advanced Season Long Weed Control for Lawns, 24 oz. ConcentrateBayer Advanced$16.99Quickview