Grade 5 Hex Nut (5/16-18)
- Diam/Gauge: 5/16 in.
- Size: 5/16"-18
- Material: Steel
- Hex nuts are great for general applications and are good when working at tight angles
- Hex nuts are typically used with bolts and washers of the same finish
- Included variants range from 1/4"-20 to 1"-8 in coarse thread size
- Parts made of grade 5 steel
- Zinc finish for improved corrosion resistance
- These grade 5 hex nuts feature coarse 5/16"-18 thread
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of grade 5 hex nut variants from The Hillman Group. Hex nuts are very common in general applications, especially deck and fence building. Recommended for use in conjunction with washers and bolts of similar finish to complete a secure fastener. Variants included in this assortment range from 1/4"-20 to 1"-8 in coarse thread size. Full assortment contains ten (10) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #3851 - #3860.
Write Your Own Review