Grade 8 Hex Cap Screw (7/16-14 x 2-1/2 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: 43297
- Length: 2-1/2 in.
- Size: 7/16-14 x 2-1/2 in.
- Material: Steel
- Ideal for use in construction, agricultural, and automotive applications
- To be used in fully threaded holes
- Included variants feature coarse 7/16"-14 screw thread
- Included variants range from 3/4" to 4" in length
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of grade 8 zinc & yellow dichromate hex cap screw variants from The Hillman Group. Hex cap screws can be used when looking for outdoor applications or simply a stronger bolt. Variants included in this assortment feature a coarse 7/16"-14 thread size and range from 3/4" to 4" in length. Full assortment contains eight (8) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #2321 - #2328."
Write Your Own Review
- Zinc Quick Snap Safety Link 5/16 in. x 2-15/16 in.Hillman$3.79Quickview