Grade 8 SAE Hardened Flat Washer (3/8 in. Diameter)
- Diam/Gauge: 3/8 in.
- Size: 3/8 in.
- Material: Steel
- Flat washers are used to increase load-bearing surface under a fastener's head by distributing the load through the washer
- Flat washers prevent nuts and/or bolts from pulling or tearing through surface material
- Use a washer that is the same finish as your other fasteners
- Included variants range from 1/4" to 1" in diameter
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of grade 8 SAE hardened steel flat washer variants from The Hillman Group. Flat washers are great for adding resistance to your bolts and screws to prevent them from boring into the surface material and weakening it. When selecting a washer, be sure to pick one that matches the fasteners you are already using. Included variants range from 1/4" thru 1" in diameter. Full assortment contains ten (10) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #2816 - #2825.
Write Your Own Review
- Energizer 357 1.5V Watch/Electronic Battery, 1 PackEnergizer$2.99Quickview