Hammer Drive Anchor 1/4 in. x 1-1/2 in.
- Diam/Gauge: 1/4 in.
- Length: 1-1/2 in.
- Size: 1/4 in. x 1-1/2 in.
- Material: Zamac AlloY
- Formed from zamac alloy
- Permanent anchor for tamperproof applications
- Best suited for light duty fastening in concrete, block, brick and stone
- Common applications include masonry anchorage, drywall track, electrical fixtures, gutters, and brackets
- Not recommended for overhead installations
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
Hammer Drive Anchors are ideal for light duty fastening in concrete, block, brick and stone. They also work well with hollow block. These anchors are nail-driven and feature a low-profile head design, perfect for easy installation. They are permanent and cannot be removed without destroying.
Write Your Own Review