Hex Head Sleeve Anchor 5/16 in. x 2-1/2 in.
- Diam/Gauge: 5/16 in.
- Length: 2-1/2 in.
- Size: 5/16 in. x 2-1/2 in.
- Material: Steel
- Expansion type anchors used to fasten fixtures into a variety of base materials
- Versatile and ideal for concrete, or masonry
- Common applications include door and window frame installations, mounting fixtures on walls, shelving and storage
- Zinc-plating provides durability and moderate corrosion protection
- Pre-drilling required
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
Concrete Sleeve Anchors' design allows them to anchor into concrete, brick and block. Turning the nut pulls the working end of the sleeve anchor up through the sleeve, expanding and anchoring itself securely in the base material. Sleeve anchors have many uses including, but not limited to frame installations, electrical and mechanical attachments, and masonry applications.
Write Your Own Review