Hitch Pin Clips (1/8 in. Loop Diameter x 2-9/16 in. Length) - (Assortment #49)
- Diam/Gauge: 1/8 in.
- Length: 2-9/16 in.
- Size: 1/8 in. x 2-9/16 in.
- Material: Steel
- Hitch pin clips also known as hairpin cotters or R-clips
- Commonly used to secure the ends of round shafts on heavy equipment
- Parts are zinc-plated for a higher corrosion resistance
- These steel hitch pin clips measure 1/8" in loop diameter and 2-9/16" in length
- Look in-store for assortment tray #49
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of steel hitch pin clips from Hillman. Hitch pin clips are designed to prevent a wheel or other rotating part from sliding off the axle upon which it is riding. The hitch pin clips in this assortment come in variants ranging 3/32" thru 1/4" in loop diameter and 1-5/8" thru 4" in length. Full assortment contains eight (8) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #639 - #646.
Write Your Own Review
- Duracell Optimum AAA 1.5V Alkaline Batteries, 12 PackDuracell$15.99Quickview