Lead Wood Screw Anchors #10-14 x 1-1/2 in.
- Diam/Gauge: #10-14
- Length: 1-1/2 in.
- Size: #10-14 x 1-1/2 in.
- Material: Lead AlloY
- For medium duty fastening into concrete, block, brick, masonry and drywall
- Use with lag, tapping, or wood screws
- Lead alloy anchor body is corrosion resistant
- Pre-drilling is required
- Accepts #10 and #14 wood screws or sheet metal screws
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
Lead Wood Screw Anchors are ideal for quick installation of medium weight fixtures in concrete, brick, or block. They're also suitable for fastening into drywall. We do not recommend for ceiling applications. You'll find these anchors install easily as the lead alloy material is soft enough to use, yet hard enough to provide strong holding power. A pre-drilled hole is required for installation.
Write Your Own Review
- Centurion 23 in. Collapsible Folding Round Point ShovelCenturion$31.99Quickview
- Master Lock TSA-Accepted Combination Luggage Lock, Nickle FinishMaster Lock$8.29Quickview