Metal Dowel Pin (3/16 in. x 3/4 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: 3/16 in.
- Length: 3/4 in.
- Size: 3/16 in. x 3/4 in.
- Material: Metal
- Dowel pins commonly used to retain parts in a fixed position or to preserve alignment
- Parts may be mildly magnetic
- Included variants range from 3/32" to 3/8" in diameter
- Included variants range from 3/8" to 1-1/2" in length
- These metal dowel pins measure 3/16" in diameter x 3/4" in length
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of metal dowel pin variants from The Hillman Group. Dowel pins are commonly used to retain parts in a fixed position or to preserve alignment. They are beveled at both ends for easy insertion. Variants included in this assortment range from 3/32" to 3/8" in diameter and from 3/8" to 1-1/2" in length. Full assortment contains sixteen (16) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #44235 - #44250.
Write Your Own Review
- Kwikset Tylo Keyed Entry Door Knob, Polished BrassKwikset$18.99Quickview
- Feit Electric 2 ft. Red Spectrum Dual LED Grow LightFeit Electric$54.99Quickview