Natural White Nylon Hole Plug (Fits 1/4 in. Hole)
- Diam/Gauge: 1/4 in.
- Size: 1/4 in.
- Material: Nylon
- Used for covering knockout holes, pointless dent repair, and fixing panels
- No tools required for installation
- Included variants fit punched or drilled holes ranging from 3/16" to 9/16" in diameter
- Made of high-strength nylon
- Corrosion resistant
- These natural white nylon hole plugs fit a 1/4" diameter hole
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of black & natural white nylon hole plugs from The Hillman Group. Nylon hole plugs are cosmetic round plugs with adjustable prongs used to fill a hole. These plugs offer a locking feature that clicks into place when the plug clears a specific depth. Variants included in this assortment fit punched or drilled holes ranging from 3/16" to 9/16" in diameter. Full assortment contains ten (10) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #58124 - #58133.
Write Your Own Review
- KAS 4 ft. 5 in. x 6 ft. 5 in. Landscapes Ivory/Blue Ombre Area RugKas Oriential Rugs$149.99Quickview
- KAS 5 ft. 3 in. x 8 ft. 3 in. Sparta Blue/Green Silhouette Area RugKas Oriential Rugs$379.99Quickview