Nylon-insert Stop Nut (5/16-18 Coarse Thread) - (Assortment #46)
- Diam/Gauge: 5/16 in.
- Size: 5/16"-18
- Material: Steel
- Used for fastening to a bolt when mechanically joining materials together
- Nylon insert for added security to keep nut in place
- Use with bolts and washer of the same material and finish
- Parts have a high resistance to corrosion
- These nylon-insert stop nuts feature 5/16"-18 coarse screw thread
- Look in-store for assortment tray #46
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of zinc-plated nylon insert stop nuts from Hillman. Nylon insert stop nuts are hexagonal nuts used with bolts and washers of the same material, finish, and grade. The interior nylon ring creates rotational resistance when displaced by a mating male threaded fastener, thus preventing loosening. The nylon insert also helps resist vibration and adds extra corrosion resistance. This assortment features variants running #6-32 thru 1/2"-13 including both fine and coarse thread sizes. Full assortment contains fourteen (14) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #596 - #609.
Write Your Own Review