Oak Panel Nails 1-5/8 in., 6 Pieces
- Designed to attach panel board to wood furring strips or studs
- Tempered/hardened to increase resistance to bending upon installation
- Flat head provides a flush finish
Panel nails are used to attach panel board or other applications to indoor materials such as drywall. These nails are painted in variety of colors to blend with the surface of the panel. The flat head and ringed shaft provide security in fastening your panel board to prevent slipping. Do nut use in treated lumber or where corrosion is a concern.
Write Your Own Review
- 50 ft. Hose Reel Flat with 1 Nozzle 1 Male AdapterLandscapers SelectSpecial Price $10.61 Regular Price $37.99Quickview
- Feit Electric 8 Watt 4 in. Round LED Dimmable Downlight With White FrameFeit Electric$27.99Quickview