Pan Head Combination Drive Hollow Wall Anchor 3/16 in. Long, 2 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: 3/16 in.
- Length: Long
- Size: 3/16 in. Long
- Material: Steel
- Primarily used in drywall
- Quick one-sided installation
- Available in various grip lengths for different drywall thicknesses
- Blunt end requires a pre-drilled hole
Hollow wall anchors, also known as molly bolts are used with drywall. Use to securely fasten mirrors, pictures, cabinets, and more to hollow walls. This anchor is an expandable sleeve that slides into pre-drilled hole in the wall. Once the anchor is installed, the screw can be removed and items can be changed without disrupting the anchor. Use for medium duty applications.
Write Your Own Review
- Varathane Premium Polyurethane, 1 Gallon, 6031 - Semi-GlossRust-Oleum$47.99Quickview