Phillips Drive Black Phosphate Trim Screws #6 x 2-1/4 in., 25 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: #6
- Length: 2-1/4 in.
- Size: #6 x 2-1/4 in.
- Material: Steel
- Designed for use in general-purpose construction, finish and trim applications
- Black phosphate finish provides a beautiful clean look perfect for blending and corrosion protection
- Less noticeable when inserted because of the small head size
- Phillips drive for centering upon installation
Trim Screws are specialized screws designed to attach drywall sheets to wood or metal studs. Trim head screws are less noticeable when inserted because of the smaller head. Trim Head screws have a head diameter that is about 1/3 smaller than bugle head screws.
Write Your Own Review
- Pro-Fit Collated Nail, 1/16 in. x 1-1/4 in., SteelNational Nail$14.99Quickview
- InterDesign Clarity 4 in. x 8 in. Drawer OrganizerInterDesign$7.99Quickview