Round-Head Combo Machine Screw with Nut (3/8-16 x 1 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: 3/8 in.
- Length: 1 in.
- Size: 3/8-16 x 1 in.
- Material: Steel
- Machine screws are used with nuts or screwed directly into a threaded receptacle to fasten metal parts together
- Use machine screws with nuts of a similar finish and threading to ensure proper fit
- Included variants feature a coarse 3/8"-16 thread size
- Screw variants range 3/4" to 3" in length
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of round-head, combination-drive, zinc-plated machine screw variants from The Hillman Group. All screws included in this assortment also come with a hex nut. Machine screws and nuts are used in conjunction with one another in order to fasten metal parts together securely. To ensure proper fit and quality of life, make sure to use machine screws with nuts of similar thread size and finish. Variants included in this assortment feature a coarse 3/8"-16 thread size and run 3/4" to 3" in length. Full assortment contains seven (7) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #1756 - #1762.
Write Your Own Review
- Gator 150 Grit Waterproof Medium Sandpaper, 11 in. x 9 in., Single SheetGator Finishing$1.29Quickview
- Blue 10 Gauge 19 Strand Copper Building Wire (Sold Per Foot)Special Price $0.15 Regular Price $0.18Quickview