Self Drilling Cement Board Screws #8 x 1-5/8 in., 50 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: #8
- Length: 1-5/8 in.
- Size: #8 x 1-5/8 in.
- Material: Steel
- Special rib design under head countersinks for flush seating in board
- Ideal for attaching cement board to wood and light-gauge steel
- Common applications include bathtubs/showers, countertops and flooring
- 1000 hour gray ceramic coat provides superior rust and corrosion protection
- No pre-drilling necessary
Cement Board Screws are ideal for attaching cement-type board, or any dense sheathing to wood and light-gauge steel. You can use these screws for a variety of projects including bathtubs/showers, countertops and flooring applications. Special rib design under head countersinks for flush seating in board. Self-tapping threads provide maximum holding power. No pre-drilling is necessary. Simply install with a no. 2 phillips screw driver. Recommended for use with treated lumber.
Write Your Own Review
- 4500 Watt 240 Volt Screw In Element, 75+ Watts Per Square InchSpecial Price $2.95 Regular Price $14.99Quickview
- Feit Electric 5.5 Watt Daylight Non-Dimmable A19 LED 4 PackFeit Electric$8.99Quickview