Shop Online to Beat the Lines. Buy Online & Pickup In-Store or Curbside
We carry products for keeping water out of your home and draining flooded areas. Sandbags can help protect against heavy rainfall and our Quick Dam product is a fast way to keep water out of doorways.
Have an emergency supply kit ready in case of a crisis.
- Make a checklist of the supplies you will need for your household.
- Store enough non-perishable foods to last at least 3 days.
- You should have a gallon of water per person per day (drinking and sanitation).
- Take into account any specific supplies a family member might need.
- Keep your emergency supply kit in a cool place and where family members can easily access it.
- Update your kit periodically and check dates on canned goods and bottled water.
For more information ready our “How-To” article: Weathering the Storm. Hurricane Preparedness Tips.
Watch: Essential Items for your emergency preparedness Kit from City Mill
Watch our playlist of emergency preparedness Youtube videos!
- Goal Zero Torch 250 Lumen Solar / USB / Hand Crank Rechargeable Flashlight & USB Power HubSpecial Price $39.95 Regular Price $49.99