SPST Knife Switch (1-1/2 in. x 1 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: 1 in.
- Length: 1-1/2 in.
- Size: 1 in. x 1-1/2 in.
- Material: Steel
- Controls the amount of electricity flowing through a circuit
- Easy to install
- Included variants range from 7/8" to 1-1/2" in width
- Included variants come in 1-1/2" and 2-5/16" lengths
- Corrosion resistant
- These single pole, single throw (SPST) knife switches measure 1" wide x 1-1/2" long
An assortment of knife switches from The Hillman Group. A knife switch is a type of switch used to control the flow of electricity in a circuit. It is composed of a hinge which allows a metal lever, or knife, to be lifted from or inserted into a slot or jaw. Variants included in this assortment range from 7/8" to 1-1/2" in width and come in 1-1/2" & 2-5/16" lengths. Full assortment contains three (3) items comprised of Hillman item numbers #401035 - #401037. Full assortment has two (2) boxes each of items #401035 & #401036.
Write Your Own Review
- PacEase Mattress Protective Storage Cover, King SizeFleenor Paper$11.99Quickview