Stainless Steel Button-Head Cap Screw (3/8-16 x 1-1/4 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: 3/8 in.
- Length: 1-1/4 in.
- Size: 3/8-16 x 1-1/4 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Ideal for use in confined areas where the head needs to be flush or below the surface
- Parts install easily with an Allen-style wrench
- Parts have a high torque capability
- Variants range from 1/4"-20 thru 3/8"-16 in coarse thread size
- These stainless steel button-head cap screws feature coarse 3/8"-16 thread, measure 1-1/4" in length, and install with a 7/32" Allen wrench
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of stainless steel button-head cap screws from Hillman. Cap screws carry a recessed internal socket drive to add strength. They are commonly used on machine parts, manufacturing equipment, and other mechanical applications. Variants included in this assortment range from 1/4"-20 thru 3/8"-16 in coarse thread size. Full assortment contains sixteen (16) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #44005 - #44020.
Write Your Own Review
- Gilmour 5/8 in. x 25 ft. Black Flat Soaker Water HoseGilmour$12.99Quickview