Stainless Steel Cotter Pin (3/16 in. x 2 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: 3/16 in.
- Length: 2 in.
- Size: 3/16 in. x 2 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Cotter pins commonly used to secure two items together through a drilled hole
- Parts install easily using either standard or needle-nose pliers
- Variants run 3/64" to 1/4" in eye diameter
- Variants run 1/2" to 2" in length
- These cotter pins feature a stainless steel finish and measure 3/16" in eye diameter x 2" in length
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of stainless steel, brass, and aluminum cotter pin variants from The Hillman Group. Cotter pins are used to secure two items together with the use of a common hole. Place the cotter pin in the hole. The bulbous head stops the pin from moving all the way through. Variants run 3/64" to 1/4" in eye diameter and come in stainless steel, brass, and aluminum finishes. Full assortment contains sixteen (16) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #961 - #976.
Write Your Own Review