Stainless Steel Fender Washer (1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: 1/4 in.
- Size: 1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Fender washers commonly used in sheet metal work, plumbing, and electrical applications
- Parts have an increased outer diameter to disperse pressure
- Variants measure #6 thru 3/8" in inner diameter
- Variants measure 7/8" thru 1-1/2" in outer diameter
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of stainless steel fender and finish washer variants from The Hillman Group. Fender washers are flat washers with a thinner body and an increased outer diameter, which offers greater surface bearing. Fender washers are commonly used when a larger outer diameter is required for an increased bearing surface and surface load reduction. Variants measure #6 thru 3/8" in inner diameter and 7/8" thru 1-1/2" in outer diameter. Full assortment contains thirteen (13) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #2905 - #2917.
Write Your Own Review