Stainless Steel Flat-Head Cap Screw (5/16-18 x 1 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: 5/16 in.
- Length: 1 in.
- Size: 5/16-18 x 1 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Ideal for use in confined areas where the head needs to be flush or below the surface
- Parts install easily with an Allen-style wrench
- Parts have a high torque capability
- Variants come in 1/4"-20 and 5/16"-18 coarse thread sizes
- These stainless steel flat-head cap screws feature coarse 5/16"-18 thread, measure 1" in length, and install with a 3/16" Allen wrench
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of stainless steel flat-head cap screws from Hillman. Cap screws carry a recessed internal socket drive to add strength. They are commonly used on machine parts, manufacturing equipment, and other mechanical applications. Variants included in this assortment come in 1/4"-20 and 5/16"-18 coarse thread sizes. Full assortment contains fourteen (14) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #44043 - #44056.
Write Your Own Review