Stainless Steel Hex Lag Screw 3/8x3-1/2
- Diam/Gauge: 3/8 in.
- Length: 3-1/2 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- For use with any outdoor project. Common applications include retaining walls, deck frames, and outdoor play equipment
- Stainless steel finish provides anti-corrosive properties
- Slightly stronger than regular (un-hardened) steel bolts
- Use in pre-drilled hole. See product package for pre-drilling instructions
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
Manufactured to be extremely sturdy, lag screws are some of the toughest fasteners. This Stainless Steel Hex Lag Screw offers a higher level of corrosion resistance, and is great for any outdoor project. Use this lag screw to attach objects to wood and concrete. Common applications include retaining walls, deck frames, and outdoor play equipment. When used in conjunction with a lag shield, this screw can also be used in masonry applications. This screw has coarse threads with a hexagonal drive. Its stainless steel finish provides anti-corrosive properties and makes it slightly stronger than regular (un-hardened) steel bolts. Use this screw in a pre-drilled hole; see product package for pre-drilling instructions.
Write Your Own Review
- 25 Multi Color C9 Ceramic String Christmas Lights SetJ HofertSpecial Price $10.79 Regular Price $17.98Quickview