Stainless Steel Socket-Head Cap Screw (#10-32 x 1 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: #10
- Length: 1 in.
- Size: #10-32 x 1 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Ideal for use in confined areas where the head needs to be flush or below the surface
- Parts install easily with an Allen-style wrench
- Parts have a high torque capability
- Variants come in #6-32, #8-32, and #10-32 coarse & fine thread sizes
- These stainless steel socket-head cap screws feature fine #10-32 thread, measure 1" in length, and install with a 5/32" Allen wrench
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of stainless steel socket-head cap screws from Hillman. Socket-head cap screws carry a recessed internal socket drive to add strength. They are commonly used on machine parts, manufacturing equipment, and other mechanical applications. Variants in this assortment come in #6-32, #8-32, and #10-32 fine & coarse thread sizes. Full assortment contains sixteen (16) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #43078 - #43093.
Write Your Own Review