Stainless Steel Socket-Head Cap Screw (5/16-18 x 2 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: 5/16 in.
- Length: 2 in.
- Size: 5/16-18 x 2 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Ideal for use in confined areas where the head needs to be flush or below the surface
- Parts install easily with an Allen-style wrench
- Parts have a high torque capability
- Variants come in both 5/16"-18 and 3/8"-16 coarse thread sizes
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of stainless steel socket-head cap screws from Hillman. Socket-head cap screws carry a recessed internal socket drive to add strength. They are commonly used on machine parts, manufacturing equipment, and other mechanical applications. Variants in this assortment come in coarse 5/16"-18 and 3/8"-16 thread sizes. Full assortment contains twelve (12) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #3259 - #3270.
Write Your Own Review
- Westinghouse 1-14/4 in. Lamp Finials, Nickel, 2 CountWestinghouse$2.59Quickview