Stainless Steel Spade Thumb Screw (3/8-16 x 1 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: 3/8 in.
- Length: 1 in.
- Size: 3/8-16 x 1 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Large, spade-head construction allows for simple, hand-tightened adjustment
- Thumb screws are fully adjustable, removable, and reusable
- For use with a nut or inserted into a threaded receptacle to fasten parts together
- Variants included in this assortment run #8-32 thru 3/8"-16 in USS coarse screw thread size
- These stainless steel thumb screws feature a spade head, 3/8"-16 USS coarse thread size, and measure 1" in length
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of coarse-threaded, stainless steel thumb screws from The Hillman Group. Thumb screws make for easy hand adjustments as they are designed to be turned with just your thumb and forefinger. Fully adjustable, they offer a wide variety of household and mechanical applications. The variants included in this assortment run #8-32 thru 3/8"-16 in USS coarse thread size. Parts all feature a spade head style. Full assortment contains twelve (12) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #44931 - #44942.
Write Your Own Review
- Interior Sinker Nail, 10D x 2-7/8 in. (L), 0.148 in ShankNational Nail$4.49Quickview