18 Gauge Galvanized Roof Truss Clip
Simpson Strong Tie
- The 1-11/16 in. slot permits vertical truss chord movement when loads are applied
- Helps prevent fasteners tearing through the ceiling sheetrock when installed with drywall stop
- Product not intended for floor applications due to the frequency of floor joist deflections and potential for squeaks
- Width: 1-1/4 in.
- Height: 2-3/4 in.
- Depth: 1-7/8 in.
- Made from 18-gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 8d common nails
- Coating: Galvanized, G90
- Gauge: 18
Not only do angles make joints stronger, they also provide more consistent, straight corners. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a wide variety of angles in various sizes and thicknesses to handle light-duty jobs or projects where a structural connection is needed. Originally designed to align roof trusses and nonbearing walls, this versatile angle is ideal for a wide variety of applications.
Write Your Own Review
- Prime-Line 7/16 inch Screen Top Hangers & Bottom Latches, Aluminum, Mill, 2 Sets per cardPrime-Line Products$4.69Quickview
- 30 Liters/7.9 Gallons Under Counter Pull-Out Trash CanSimple Human$79.99Quickview