Tension Pins (1/4 in. Dia. x 2 in. Length) - (Assortment #68)
- Diam/Gauge: 1/4 in.
- Length: 2 in.
- Size: 1/4 in. x 2 in.
- Material: Steel
- Tension pins feature a slot on the side that makes it easier to insert and then compress the pin in a drilled hole
- Self-retaining fasteners
- Tension pins resist loosening by vibration
- Made of high-strength steel
- These tension pins measure 1/4" in overall diameter and 2" in length
- Look in-store for assortment tray #68
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of tension pins from Hillman. Tension pins are mechanical fasteners that connect and secure two or more parts of a machine relative to each other. They have a body diameter larger than the whole diameter. The spring action of the pin allows it to compress as it assumes the diameter of the drilled hole. The tension pin variants included in this assortment run 3/32" thru 3/8" in diameter. Full assortment contains sixteen (16) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #910 - #925.
Write Your Own Review