1-13/16 in. x 5 in. 20 Gauge Galvanized Tie Plate
Simpson Strong Tie
- Ideal for reinforcing wood-to-wood connections on flat members
- Staggered nail pattern for a secure connection that resists splitting
- Available flat (TP) or with a flange (TPA) for added strength
- Width: 1-13/16 in.
- Length: 5 in.
- Made from 20-gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 8d common, 8d x 1-1/2 in. nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive? SD screws
- Coating: Zinc Galvanized, G90
- Gauge: 20
Simpson Strong-Tie? straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, straps can be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference.
Write Your Own Review