Washer Head Self Drilling Screw #12 x 3/4 in., 35 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: #12
- Length: 3/4 in.
- Size: #12 x 3/4 in.
- Material: Steel
- Self drilling screws designed for power driving wood or metal to metal
- Drill point drills its own hole, taps mating threads and fastens firmly in one operation
- Steel Backed Neoprene Washer for water proofing
- Zinc finish for moderate corrosion protection
- No need to pre-drill a hole
Self-drilling screws are manufactured for use in wood, fiberglass and metal. They possess a drill point which enables the screw to drill its own hole in thin gauge steel; no pre-drilled holes are necessary. The sharp threads create their own mating thread when drilled into the material, and provide a stronger grip to your surface. Perfect for roofing construction, these screws have a neoprene washer that provides a water-tight seal, and prevents corrosion between surfaces.
Write Your Own Review
- A 140 Sliding Screen Door Aluminum Latch & Nylon Keeper, 3-1/2 in. Mounting HolesPrime-Line Products$5.99Quickview
- Screen Rolling Tool, Wood handle with Nylon Wheels, 1 per pkg.Prime-Line Products$8.49Quickview