Zinc Flat Head Phillips Wood Screws #10 x 1-1/4 in., 10 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: #10
- Length: 1-1/4 in.
- Size: #10 x 1-1/4 in.
- Material: Steel
- Use to join two pieces of wood
- Tapered along the threaded portion to optimize holding power
- Flat head and smooth portion of shank allow for flush placement against the surface
- Pre-drilling is required
Wood screws are designed for wood applications; specifically used to join two pieces of wood. The smooth shank allows the screw to pull two pieces of wood together for a tight join, while preventing the wood from pulling or splitting. The standard point on these screws requires a pilot hole for installation.
Write Your Own Review
- Simple Spaces Cordless Vinyl Mini Blind, 64 in. (L) x 43 in. (W), WhiteSimple Spaces$18.49Quickview
- Specialty High Heat Spray, 12 oz Spray Paint, WhiteRust-Oleum$5.99Quickview