Zinc Hex Lag Screw 1/2x6
- Diam/Gauge: 1/2 in.
- Length: 6 in.
- Designed to attach objects to wood and anchor masonry
- Zinc finish provides fair corrosion and rust protection
- Coarse threads requiring a pre-drilled hole with minimal clearance above the fastener
- Hex drive for controlled traction with a socket or wrench
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
Manufactured to be extremely sturdy, lag screws are some of the toughest fasteners. This Zinc Hex Lag Screw provides adequate corrosion and rust protection, making it a good choice for outdoor projects. Use this lag screw to attach objects to wood and anchor masonry. Common applications include retaining walls, deck frames, and outdoor play equipment. For masonry application, use the screw in conjunction with a lag shield. This zinc hex lag screw has coarse threads designed for pre-drilled holes to prevent splitting or snapping, and requires minimal clearance above the fastener. It has a hexagonal drive for simple installation and controlled traction with a socket or wrench. Use in a pre-drilled hole; see product package for pre-drilling instructions.
Write Your Own Review
- 1 Gallon Ben Waterborne Interior Eggshell White PaintBenjamin Moore$36.99Quickview
- Feit Electric 2 Watt G4 T3 3000K Warm White LED Dimmable Light BulbFeit Electric$7.99Quickview
- Varathane Crystal Clear Spar Urethane, 1 Gallon, SatinRust-Oleum$55.99Quickview