Zinc Hex Washer Head Self Drilling Screws 1/4 in. x 3/4 in., 25 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: 1/4 in.
- Length: 3/4 in.
- Size: 1/4 in. x 3/4 in.
- Material: Steel
- Use in wood, fiberglass, and metal
- Coarse threads and self-drilling point eliminate need for a pilot hole
- Hex drive for simple installation
- Zinc-plated for moderate corrosion resistance
This self-drilling screw is used in wood, fiberglass, and metal, and it possess a drill point enabling it to drill its own hole in thin gauge steel. The sharp threads create their own mating thread when drilled into the material. No pre-drilled pilot holes are necessary.
Write Your Own Review
- American Standard Left Hand Replacement Trip Lever, WhiteAmerican Standard$14.99Quickview