Zinc Hex Washer Head Self Drilling Screws #8 x 1 in., 1 lb. Box
- Diam/Gauge: #8
- Length: 1 in.
- Size: #8 x 1 in.
- Material: Steel
- Use in wood, fiberglass, and metal
- Coarse threads and self-drilling point eliminate need for a pilot hole
- Hex drive for simple installation
- Zinc-plated for moderate corrosion resistance
This self-drilling screw is used in wood, fiberglass, and metal, and it possess a drill point enabling it to drill its own hole in thin gauge steel. The sharp threads create their own mating thread when drilled into the material. No pre-drilled pilot holes are necessary.
Write Your Own Review
- Texsport Travel Lite Beach Multi Mat, Assorted ColorsTexsport$24.99Quickview
- Gator Assorted Grit Zip Sander Refill Sandpaper Sheets, 6 PackGator Finishing$6.49Quickview