Zinc Power-Stud+ SD1 Anchor 1/2 in. x 4-1/2 in.
- Diam/Gauge: 1/2 in.
- Length: 4-1/2 in.
- Size: 1/2 in. x 4-1/2 in.
- Material: Steel
- Zinc-plated wedge anchors designed for consistent performance in cracked and un-cracked concrete
- Suitable base materials are normal-weight, sand-lightweight concrete, concrete over steel deck, and grouted concrete masonry
- Common applications include structural connections such as beam and column anchorage
- Nominal drill bit size is the same as the anchor diameter
- Anchor can be installed through standard fixture holes
- Includes nut and washer
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
The Power-Stud+ SD1 is a fully threaded, torque controlled, wedge expansion anchor that is designed for concrete applications. Suitable base materials are normal-weight and sand-lightweight concrete, concrete over steel deck, and grouted concrete masonry. This anchor has various DOT approvals including Caltrans listing for "Stud Mechanical Expansion Anchors". Building code approved.
Write Your Own Review
- Perfect Aire 5,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner, WhitePerfect Aire$149.99Quickview
- Specialty Appliance Epoxy Spray, 12 oz Spray Paint, BlackRust-Oleum$5.99Quickview