1/2 in. CPVC Special Female Adapter (S x FIP)
- CPVC (Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride)
- 1/2 in. Slip x 1/2 in. FIP
- Outer Diameter (Slip) the same as Copper Tube (CTS)
- For use in Hot and Cold Water Plumbing Systems, up to 210 degrees for water heater relief valve drain applications.
- Used to adapt to male pipe threads to CPVC tubing.
- Special elastomeric gasket ensures a leakproof seal. Hand-tighten only! This fitting seals by means of a gasket.
- Use of joint compound or PTFE tape is neither necessary or recommended.
- No Lead Fitting / NSF certified to be drinking water safe and low lead approved
- ASTM D2846, UPC/IAPMO listed