Dremel 9903 Rotary 1/8 in. Tungsten Carbide Carving Bit
- Tungsten Carbide Carving Bits are ideal for shaping, smoothing or removing material from especially hard materials.
- Shapes, smooths or grinds especially hard materials including: hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics and hard woods
- A high-speed bit made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics
- Use the sides of the bit (Rather than the tip) for effective cutting
- Contents: 1 Bit
- Warranty: Product Defects Only
- Bit Diameter mm: 3.2 mm
- Overall Length: 1.5
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Bit Diameter Inch: 1/8"
- Shank Diameter: 0.125