Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser, 12 oz.
Bar Keepers Friend
- Powdered cleanser
- Premium cleaning power for stains on non-porous surfaces
- Use it to remove stains from sinks and countertops, to cut through grease on oven door glass, and to restore shine to uncoated stainless steel and porcelain
- Multiple uses throughout the home – it can easily remove rust stains, tarnish, water spots, mineral deposits, and more
Tough enough to tackle a greasy grill grate, yet gentle enough to use on glass, BKF Cleanser is the product you can trust to get the job done.
Where to Use
- Stainless steel
- Brass, bronze, copper alloys
- Stove cooktops and exteriors
- Countertops (non-stone)
- Porcelain or ceramic dishes
- Drained floors
- Bathtubs and showers
- Tile and grout (not recommended for colored grout)
- Rust stains
- Plant and pollution grime
- Vehicles and boats (test first)
- Brake dust on wheels (test first)
- Sporting equipment
Where NOT to Use
- Gold or silver
- Polished stone such as marble or granite
- Colored grout
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces
- Some ingredients in our powdered Cleanser may etch or dull delicate surfaces. Before cleaning fiberglass, plastics, anodized aluminum, or brushed metal surfaces – including appliance exteriors – test first on a small, inconspicuous area.
Where to Use
Some ingredients in our powdered Cleanser may etch or dull delicate surfaces. Before cleaning fiberglass, plastics, anodized aluminum, or brushed metal surfaces – including appliance exteriors – test first on a small, inconspicuous area.
- Wet surface to be cleaned.
- Sprinkle a small amount of Cleanser on the dampened surface.
- Rub gently with a wet cloth or sponge.
- Add more product as necessary.
- Rinse thoroughly within one minute of application.
- Wipe surface dry.
Mineral Abrasive, Oxalic Acid, Surfactant, Water-Softening Agent