Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Multi-Surface Concentrate All-Purpose Cleaner, Lemon Verbena Scent, 32 oz.
- Concentrated; requires dilution for use
- Dilute 1/4-cup of this concentrated cleaner with 1 gal warm water
- Hard-working multi surface cleaner concentrate that is tough on dirt
- Biodegradable cleaners for all non-porous multi-surfaces
- Garden-fresh lemon verbena cleaner has a light, refreshingly mild citrus fragrance
- Safe to use as a floor cleaner, tile cleaner, on countertops, walls, and more
- Mrs. Meyer's produces cruelty free cleaners. None of our products are tested on animals
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Multi-Surface Concentrate is a hard-working generalist for use on all non-porous multi-surfaces. This garden-fresh Lemon Verbena scented cleaner effectively cleans floors, counters, and surfaces in bathrooms, kitchens or any room both inside and outside. The formula is concentrated, hard-working, and biodegradable. Requires dilution for use.
Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived.
Free of: Parabens, Phthalates, Glycol Solvents, Chlorine, Formaldehyde, Artificial Colors
Full of: Plant Derived Ingredients, Natural Essential Oils, Birch Bark Extract
Q. Can I use your Multi-Surface Concentrate on my hardwood floors?
A. Our Multi-Surface Concentrate is safe for use on hardwood floors, provided that your hardwood floors have been sealed and the product is diluted per the instructions on the bottle. We would not recommend using this product on unsealed wood flooring or unsealed natural stone.
Q. Since the product is called Multi-Surface Concentrate can I use this product to wash my clothes, carpeting, dishes, or pets?
A. Our Multi-Surface Concentrate is formulated for cleaning sealed, hard surfaces only. We do not recommend using this product on fabric, or for washing one’s skin or pets.
Q. Is your Multi-Surface Concentrate pH neutral?
A. No. Our Multi-Surface Concentrate has an alkaline pH of between 9.0 and 9.5, but when diluted as per the directions, the solution is essentially neutral for cleaning.