18-8 Stainless Steel Pan Head Phillips Machine Screw, 1/4 x 1-1/2 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Use to fasten metal parts together
- 18-8 Stainless Steel finish makes screw perfect for exterior and most marine applications
- Fasten with screwdriver to reduce risk of over-tightening
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
A machine screw is a fastening screw with a machine-cut thread throughout the length of its shank. Machine screws are used with nuts or screwed directly into a threaded receptacle to fasten various components together in machines, tools, etc. Fasten with a screwdriver to reduce risk of over-tightening and protect the screw and fastened material. If nuts are needed, use with nuts of the same finish and threading for proper fit. The length of a machine screw is measured from under the head to the point of the screw. Use for any indoor or outdoor projects.
Write Your Own Review
- Plumb Craft Waxman Complete Universal Toilet Repair KitPlumb Craft$21.99Quickview
- Dr. Earth Organic and Natural FINAL STOP Weed & Grass Herbicide, 1 Gallon Ready-to-Use with Pistol SprayerDr. EarthSpecial Price $3.95 Regular Price $19.99Quickview