18-8 Stainless Steel USS Hex Cap Screw, 3/8-16 x 1-1/4 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- USS partially threaded along shank
- Screws feature a washer face under the head for a better seal
- 18-8 stainless steel finish for enhanced corrosion resistance
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
Hex cap screws are bolts with hexagonal heads and machine threads for use with a nut or in a tapped hole. These screws are bolts with a washer face under the head. Use these coarse partially threaded screws anywhere a hex bolt may be used. Tighten with a wrench or a drill.
Write Your Own Review
- Forma Free Standing 3-Tier Square Shower Storage ShelfInterDesign$39.99Quickview
- Jalousie Operator, 4 inch Link, Aluminum, RH, Crank Handle, 1 per pkg.Prime-Line Products$13.99Quickview
- 1-Handle Kitchen Faucet, Less Spray, Brushed NickelLincoln Products$84.99Quickview