WaterBOB Bathtub Emergency Drinking Water Storage
- Fits any standard bathtub
- Holds up to 100 gallons of water
- Includes a pump to dispense water into jugs or pitchers
- Constructed from heavy duty food grade FDA approved plastic
- Keeps water fresh and clean for up to 16 weeks
- Use the stored water for drinking, cooking, washing and flushing
- Water stored in an open bathtub is exposed to dirt and debris
- Easy to hook up to the bathtub faucet and fill in about 20 minutes
- Designed for a one-time use and recyclable
NEVER BE WITHOUT WATER IN AN EMERGENCY
The waterBOB® is a water containment system that holds up to 100 gallons of fresh drinking water in any standard bathtub in the event of an emergency. Constructed of heavy duty food grade plastic, the waterBOB® keeps water fresh and clean for drinking, cooking, washing and flushing. Water stored in an open bathtub, with dirt, soap film and exposure to debris will spoil and become useless.
During a hurricane or tropical storm, water main breaks and storm surges can interrupt or even contaminate your water supply. It is during these conditions the waterBOB® may be used for temporary water storage. Constructed of heavy duty plastic that is FDA compliant for food storage, the waterBOB® keeps water fresh and clean for up to 16 weeks.
The waterBOB® is very easy to use. Simply lay the liner in any standard bathtub, attach the fill sock to the faucet and fill the bladder to capacity, which takes approximately 20 minutes. A siphon pump is included to easily dispense the water into jugs or pitchers. Never wait in line again to buy expensive bottled water! Be prepared with the waterBOB®.