Firman 1500/1200 Watt Recoil Start Gas Portable Generator
- 1500 starting watts and 1200 running watts
- Outlets: (1) 5-20R Duplex 120VAC-20A for 2 standard plugs and (1) Lighter Style 12V-8.3A
- 80cc engine with low oil shut off and cast iron sleeves
- 1.7 gallon tank with fuel gauge provides up to 10 hours of runtime
- Multi feature control panel with covered outlets for protection against dirt, dust, and debris
- Lightweight portable design
- Includes engine oil, funnel and FIRMAN assembly tool kit
- 3 year warranty
- Power Stream Alternator
- Phoenix Fat Head Block for enhanced engine efficiency
- FIRMAN Voltmeter
- Durable compact tubular roll cage frame design with 0.75" steel tubing
- Manufacturer warranty: 3 years (residential use), 90 days (commercial use)
- Net Weight (unit with wheel kit)(lbs): 55 lbs. (wheel kit sold separately)
- Gross Weight (unit with wheel kit, accessories, carton, foams, insert): 61 lbs. (wheel kit sold separately)
- Carton Measurements: 20.3" x 15.8" x 17.6"
Perfect for camping, tailgating, or when you need power on the go. The FIRMAN P01202 generator features 1500 starting watts and 1200 running watts. Power is supplied by the Max Pro Series 80cc FIRMAN engine which runs cool and efficient thanks to its Phoenix Fat Head Block. The Whisper Series muffler keeps the P01202 running a quiet 63 decibels – well below the standards set by the National Parks Service, and our spark arrester has been approved by the USDA Forest Service. The industry-leading 1.7 gallon fuel capacity provides a whopping 10 hours of run time. The rubberized Thresher handle makes recoil starting a snap – even with bulky gloves.
The FIRMAN Power Stream alternator ensures clean, consistent power output. It's easy to keep an eye on your power consumption with the FIRMAN voltmeter and standard Low Oil Shutoff Switch. The durable, compact tubular roll cage frame design is built for years of use. Just add gas! Everything you need comes standard in the box including: oil, funnel, owner's manual, spark plug wrench, and two wrenches to remove protective shipping brackets.